Join us! Do you need to know what we do and why?
Become a member – STOP PRESS 9 June 2018 !!! New automated membership joining and payment system coming shortly ….
Historically, the AOHNP membership database and our subscription payment system have not been linked or automated. As a result, manual administration input has been needed to match up payments and input new member details. This has sometimes resulted in a delay for new members being able to access the full range of membership benefits on the website.
The AOHNP Board are pleased to confirm that a new membership database and membership management system is undergoing final testing over the weekend of 9 and 10 June 2018. Once live, this will enable new members to join the AOHNP online via the website, pay membership subscriptions securely via debit or credit card and receive immediate access to all member benefits. We expect that the new system will go live during the early part of the week commencing 11 June 2018.
Please check back here in the upcoming days to join the AOHNP and receive immediate access to all membership benefits. If you wish to receive notification by email when the new system is online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Request New Member Joining Details”.
The AOHNP Board would like to extend our thanks to our professional technology Activist, Lester Sanders, who has built the new database and is managing the migration. Lester has kindly donated both his time and services on an entirely voluntary basis.
This payment link is for new members only; for member renewals please go to the member login page
- Networking Opportunities – access to a professional Board of Directors with over 160 years experience in all sectors
- Special advisory network including legal, HR, marketing and research
- Website containing information, guidance and links to useful resources – NB This is via a login. If you lose your password you can instantly reset via the link provided
- Facebook and LinkedIn groups for members only
- Easy access to advice on Unite and BHIB Insurance Brokers (formerly Brett & Randall) for union representation and professional indemnity insurance
- OH Today members’ newsletter 4 times per year
- Monthly E-bulletin
- Scholarships of up to £100 towards attending study days, online professional development courses, books and other educational activities, e.g. setup costs for regional groups
- Various events each year, including our Ruth Alston Memorial Lecture and Good Practice Forum, with speakers and refreshments
UK registered nurses with any Occupational Health qualification are entitled to full membership which costs £66 per year (SCPHN is not required).
Student / Maternity / Retired / Unwaged Membership
A concessionary rate of £20 per year is available to students, the retired, the unwaged and those on maternity leave.
Registered nurses without an Occupational Health qualification and others working within Occupational Health can take Associate Membership at £55 per year. This is open to anyone with an interest in the field of Occupational Health who would like to be part of our nationwide network.
Associate members are not able to vote but all other membership benefits are available.